Altitude Training for Military & Government
Hypoxico military government altitude training
Hypoxico systems have been used by the highest levels of American and global military groups to train for high performance and survival in high altitude settings. Our technology helps to minimize the rate of altitude sickness among soldiers stationed in high altitudes around the world, and our systems can be tailored for use with large groups in huge spaces like an army barracks, to small spaces inhabited by the individual tactical warrior. Currently, there are a growing number of Hypoxico systems in use by the United States Military, including numerous US Special Operations groups.
Hypoxico is a registered Department of Defense supplier
Hypoxico for Flight Simulation
Hypoxico systems are also aviation applicable, and are ideal for simulating the effects of high-altitude flight upon the body in a safe, controlled setting. We’ve installed hundreds of custom hypoxic chambers capable of reaching altitudes up to 40,000′ (12,000 meters). By conducting active and passive sessions of Intermittent Hypoxic Training, pilots are able to build resistance to hypoxia and prepare for sudden losses of air pressure inside the cockpit. In addition, our systems are significantly less expensive than the hypobaric alternatives that often leave soldiers suffering the debilitating effects of decompression syndrome.
Military Benefits of Hypoxic Training
- Pre-Acclimate before deployment to mountainous regions (like Afghanistan) to prevent the onset of debilitating Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS)
- Carry out mountainous operations with a tactical advantage over the enemy – even altitude natives
- 5% performance enhancement at sea-level could mean the difference between life and death
- Greatly increased lung capacity for amphibious warriors
- Drill high altitude paratroopers in hypoxia
- Prepare pilots in hypoxic flight simulators to simulate depressurization or oxygen supply failure. No more hypobaric chambers