Simulate virtually any climate on the planet with temperature, humidity, and altitude controls.
Some Of Our Builds
- Dimensions: 24’ x 15’ x 10.5’
- Altitude Range: Sea Level - 21,000'
- Temperature Range: 14° to 104° F
- Humidity Range: 10% to 90% RH
- Application: Rehabilitation and Sports Performance
- Dimensions: 12’ x 18’ x 10’
- Altitude Range: Sea Level - 16,000'
- Temperature Range: 40° to 100° F
- Application: Sports Performance and Research
How It's Built
Hypoxico’s fully-customized environmental chambers are free-standing but can be seamlessly incorporated into an existing space. A multitude of options for panel materials, door styles, and accessories are available to completely outfit each chamber. They are custom manufactured before being assembled onsite by our technicians. The necessary equipment is then installed in the mechanical space, establishing the hypoxic supply and completing the environmental chamber.
The HVAC systems used must be of a closed-loop nature, not introducing any outside air to the chamber. Depending on the range of temperatures and humidity required, humidifiers and dehumidifiers are also employed. The insulated panels used to construct these chambers provide an extremely-well sealed environment to protect the temperature, humidity, and simulated altitude within.
Most chamber designs require some dedicated mechanical space for the associated equipment. Environmental chambers require a bit more space than our other designs to accommodate the additional equipment necessary for maintaining temperature and humidity across large ranges. Actual space, electrical, and heating/cooling needs are dependent on the specific solution provided.
Get in Touch
The cost of an altitude chamber is dependent on several factors. The Hypoxico Team can more quickly and accurately provide you with an estimate if you are able to provide any of the following information:
- Floor plans of location in which environmental chamber will be placed
- Desired length, width, and height of chamber
- Preferences for window(s), door(s), or any other special features
- Number of active and passive users
- Commercial or residential application
- Anticipated patterns of usage of the chamber
- Desired altitude range
- Desired temperature and humidity ranges
- Approximate desired date of completion
To request a quote, please contact us at 212-972-1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org